Asiga MAX X
The MAX X is Asiga’s highest resolution jewellery production system, with a re-configurable resolution of 27, 35 or 43 microns the MAX X offers flexible precision for digital dentistry, jewellery, audiology and microfluidic applications.
Includes FREE SHIPPING and a 1-litre bottle of Asiga resin of your choice.
Built on the precision of Asiga’s Smart Positioning System (SPS) Technology, the MAX X delivers performance, reliability and flexibility for jewellers and casting houses. The choice of 27, 35 and 43 micron configurations allows the system to be optimised for either high resolution or high productivity applications.
Further optimisation is possible with the additional option of a UV (385nm) LED set-up - allowing the use of transparent materials - and 365nm for microfluidic applications.
|Build Volume (x,y,z)||51.8 x 29.2 x 75mm||67.2 x 37.8 x 75mm||82.3 x 46.4 x 75mm|
|Resolution||27 microns||35 microns||43 microns|
For further information and advice on how Asiga MAX X printers can benefit your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of our advisors by calling the telephone number at the top of the page, or by clicking the button below and requesting a call-back:
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- X27: 51.8x29.2x75mm (2.04hx1.15x2.95 inches) // X35: 67.2x37.8x75mm (2.65x1.49x2.95 inches) // X43: 82.3x46.4x75mm (3.24x1.83x2.95 inches)
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- 1 micron
- 21.5 kg (47.4 lb)
- Material type
- Open - Asiga materials and suitable third party materials
- XY Resolution
- X27: 27 microns X35: 35 microns X43: 43 microns
- 260x400x510mm (10.2x15.7x20 inches)
- File Format
- STL, SLC, PLY, STM
- Wifi, Ethernet
- Printer Software
- Asiga Composer
- Software Compatibility
- Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Input Voltage / Power
- Shipping Dimensions
- 400x510x630mm (15.7x20x24.8 inches)
- Shipping Weight
- 23.5 kg (51.8 lb)