B9 Core 530
From B9Creations, the Core Series combines high resolution, ease of use and affordability to create the ultimate 3D printing solution. The Core 530 is the high resolution model of the range, with a 30 micron xy resolution and bed size of 57.6 x 32.4 mm. Ideal for jewellery making and high precision models.
Free shipping on orders over $500 to mainland US
Free lifetime remote support on all products
Using their experience as a leading manufacturer of DLP printers, B9Creations identified 3 key requirements when creating their core series: speed, ease of use and reliability. This led to the creation of two high precision, affordable 3D printers, capable of printing at speeds of up to 4 times the industry average. The Core 530 is the higher accuracy variant, with an XY resolution of 30 microns, perfect for jewellery making. It uses patented technology, a HD LED light engine and Duravat technology to revolutionise the printing experience. An integrated touch screen and factory calibration make using the printer easy, whether you're new to DLP printing or expanding your business.
Revolutionising the Jewellery Industry
Key Features :
- Ease of Use: With a large touch screen, new software and factory calibration; the Core 530 has been simplified to allow touch button operation.
- Faster Printing: Powered by an industrial HD light engine, the Core series printers are up to 4 times faster than the industry average.
- Office Safe: Built in filtration system prevents fumes and odors.
- High Precision: 30 micron XY resolution for creating intricate parts with fine features.
Included with the B9 Core 530 :
- B9 Core 530
- 2 DuraVats
- 1kg Emerald resin
- Remote startup assistance
- B9Creator software
- User manual / quick start guide
- Power Cable
As well as being one of the fastest DLP printers on the market, it is also great value, with a return on investment within 12-18 months
Featuring an industrial HD light engine, the B9 Core 530 has a print resolution of 30 microns, which gives excellent fine details.
Simple to set-up and intuitive to use, the B9 Core Series features an integrated touchscreen, WiFi, Ethernet and USB connectivity, and factory pre-calibration. Meaning you can be printing within 15 minutes of unpacking the printer
Learn More About The B9 Core Series :
To find out how you can transform your Jewellery or Model Making workflow, please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of our advisors. Call the telephone number at the top of the page, or request a call-back via the form link below:
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 57.6 x 32.4 x 127 mm // 2.27 x 1.28 x 5 inch
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- minimum 0.01mm / 10 microns
- Printing Speed
- 40 - 120+ mm/h
- 19.5 Kg
- B9R Emerald, Yellow, Black, compatible with other resins
- Light Source
- Industrial HD UV LED Light Engine - 405nm
- 267 x 419 x 597 mm
- Special Features
- Industrial HD LED Light Engine,High speed - reaching 100+ mm/hr,Fume & Odor Filtration
- File Input Format
- WiFi, Ethernet, USB
- Printer Software
- Software Compatibility
- Mac, Windows, Linux