BCN3D Sigmax R19
The BCN3D Sigmax R19 is a reliable and easy-to-use desktop machine with advanced new features that let it work harder for all users. With an Independent Dual Extruder System that delivers high-resolution multi-material parts in a simple and effective way, this is a highly professional workhorse machine.
Sharper details. Accurate prints
- IDEX- Independent Dual Extruder System: Independence is Great. The unique Independent Extrusion System allows users the freedom for two new print modes: Duplication Mode and Mirror Mode. The idle extruder remains astray to avoid dripping molten plastic and ruining that perfect print.
- Multi-colour or multi-material printing: Flexible or rigid? Black and red? Why not both? Create functional parts by combining the properties of two different materials, like rigid and flexible filaments. Soluble matter isn't an issue either. Just watch it dissolve away and reveal perfection.
High-tech dual drive gears by Bondtech™: With more control and more power, the new dual drive is one of the best systems and gets rid of any grinding issues while using any material. They are made with aluminium body and hardened steel drive gears.
- Interchangeable nozzles: Choose your Weapon. Various nozzle sizes to choose from depending on your work particularities. The special 0.5mm hotend is manufactured with hardened stainless steel ideal for use with abrasive materials and gaining that high performance you need.
- Efficient printing modes: Two new highly productive printing modes: mirror and duplication. These modes allow to print the same model or its symmetrical with both toolheads simultaneously, and consequently, double the production capacity.
- Improved User-interface: Smooth operation starts with the interface. An improved, full-colour touchscreen gives users total access to operation of their printer. Smooth operation for smooth operators.
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 420mm x 297mm x 210mm
- 2 Independent Dual Extruder
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- 0,05 – 0,5mm(depending on the nozzlediameter)
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 0,3mm / 0,4mm / 0,5mm (Special) /0,6mm (Standard) / 0,8mm / 1,0mm
- Operating Temperature
- 15°C – 35°C
- CE / FCC
- Nozzle Temperature
- up to 290°C
- Power Consumption
- Heated Platform
- Max 100°C (PCB)
- XY Positioning Accuracy
- 1,25 / 1,25 (microns)
- Operating System
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- File Input Format
- STL, OBJ, AMF
- Weight Volume (kg) // (lbs)
- 20 kg