The prospect of a 3D printer in every home has been tantalisingly close over the last few years and now it can become a reality. iMakr will be launching our highly praised STARTT 3D printer at Westfield in Stratford on the 1st of December in its new Christmas pop-up store. We aim to delight Christmas shoppers with a full 3D printing experience to include:
- The world’s most affordable 3D printer at £99 available instore
- A 3D printed advent calendar and 3D printed toys chosen from over 6,000 MyMiniFactory designers
- On location 3D scanning and 3D printed selfies
- 3D printed festive chocolates to taste and take home
- 3D printed objects to play with and purchase
Westfield shoppers can enjoy all the capabilities of 3D printing in one location and leave with the ability to relive that experience at home. The £99 STARTT 3D printer offers the possibility to create an unlimited number of 3D printable objects from our partner MyMiniFactory.com at the click of a button.
Come to Westfield Stratford to watch 3D printing in action, play with 3D printed toys, eat 3D printed chocolate and, of course, buy an affordable 3D printer! You can also purchase the Ultimate Selfie: a Mini-You 3D printed in full-colour.