Clariant PA6/66 GF-20 FR 2.85mm
World-leading chemical company Clariant, use their industrial polymer expertise to create a strong, wear resistant, flame retardant filament with added glass-fibre which is ideal for functional parts and prototypes.
Each spool contains 1kg of filament.
Clariant’s Exolit® non-halogenated flame retardants provide environmental friendly and sustainable solutions for products used in a variety of industries. Clariant's flame retardant 20% glass fiber reinforced polyamide 6/66 using Exolit® (PA6/66-GF20 FR) 3D printer filament is an exceptionally printing material that has good mechanical properties and achieves UL 94 V-0 flammability standards.
- Flame retardant material
- Semi-crystalline thermoplastic
- Good impact strength and stiffness
- Outstanding wear resistance
- Good temperature resistance
- Reduced thermo-oxidative degradation
- Improved long term heat and stability to ultraviolet and visible light
- Functional end use parts
- Functional prototypes
- Printing Speed
- 20-50 mm/s
- Printing Temperature
- Bed Temperature
- A polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) based glue coated on a glass or carbon fiber surface