Clariant PA6/66-GF20 1.75mm
Clariant's reinforced polyamide 6/66 (20% glass fiber) is a fantastic material for the production of rigid and tough engineering grade mechanical and technical parts. The glass fibers increase tensile strength while minimising warping during printing.
Each spool contains 1kg of filament.
Clariant is a critically acclaimed organisation, with a solid reputation as world-leaders in the utilisation of speciality chemicals. They are manufacturing unique products and challenging competitors with cutting-edge developments in the 3D printing industry.
Due to Clariant's unique ingredients, their reinforced polyamide facilitates processing improvements and ensures material performance.
- Strong and tough engineering thermoplastic
- Chemically resistant
- High heat resistance
- Good tensile strength
- Glass fibre reinforcement helps minimize warping during printing and improves strength
- Reduced thermo-oxidative degradation
- Minimized undesired yellowing due to ultraviolet light
- Mechanical and technical application parts that require strength, toughness and thermal resistance
- Tools, jigs, fixtures
- Printing Speed
- 20-50 mm/s
- Printing Temperature
- Bed Temperature
- Ideally 80°C