Clariant PC+ABS-GF15 2.85mm
Clariant has added speciality chemicals to 15% Glass Fiber Reinforced PC + ABS to improve the heat stability and resistance in relation to thermo-oxidative degrading. This unique and inspired polymer blend also offers less warping during printing, resulting in a stronger and more reliable printed part.
Each spool contains 1kg of filament.
Clariant is a critically acclaimed organisation, with a solid reputation as world-leaders in the utilisation of speciality chemicals. They are manufacturing unique products and challenging competitors with cutting-edge developments in the 3D Printing industry.
Glass Fiber Reinforced PC+ABS is perfect for the production of mechanical and technical parts that require outstanding strength and toughness. This unique Clariant-inspired blend is a fantastic formula for engineers and professionals who require industrial standard tools, prototypes and parts.
- Strong and tough engineering thermoplastic
- High impact strength
- High heat resistance
- Good low-temperature ductility
- Glass reinforcement helps minimize warping during printing
- Reduced thermo-oxidative degradation
- Minimized undesired yellowing due to ultraviolet light
- Mechanical and technical application parts that require strength and toughness
- Tools, jigs, fixtures
- Printing Speed
- 20-50 mm/s
- Printing Temperature
- Bed Temperature
- ideally 110°C (use an enclosed chamber if possible)
- a thin coating of PVP glue on glass or carbon fiber