- We offer at least a 6-month warranty (1 year on some 3D Printers when indicated) on all our printers from the date of delivery, which cover parts and labor for all our 3D printers. The warranty does not cover any faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse, clogging, leveling or normal wear and tear.
- In the unlikely event that your printer develops a fault within the warranty period, please contact us via e-mail at Support@iMakr.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Support Team will be in contact to assist you in the best possible way. If your printer needs to be repaired, we will discuss the most convenient process for you to return the printer to us.
- When you receive your printer, please carefully inspect it for any shipping damage and contact us immediately via email (email@example.com) if there are any issues—please include your unit's serial number and photos of the problem.
- To minimize damage to the printer, you do not need to include any power supply or filament when your printer comes in for repairs.
- If you return your printer to us for repairs in the original packaging (with protective enclosures), you will not be liable for the cost of returning the printer to us. We will also return the printer to you free of charge.
- In the case where original packaging is NOT used to return the printer to us for repair, you are liable to arrange your own delivery and collection of your printer. Instant Makr Ltd will not cover any damage caused to the printer during this shipping procedure.
Our Returns Policy and Product Guarantee do not affect your statutory rights.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for further information about our Product Guarantee.