Are you a young professional or recent graduate looking to leverage your sales or engineering skills and international outlook in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment? Do you get excited about new technologies and enjoy conversations about how it's being applied?
The 3D printing industry is rapidly growing and our business is at the center of the action with retail stores, a global ecommerce platform and a strong multi-lingual sales team.
We're now seeking a talented and hard working sales professional to contribute to our business development activities in Europe and the US. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on our growing business.
Your duties will include:
- Maximising account value through proactive management of customer relationships.
- Researching individual markets to identify key sales targets in pertinant industries.
- Careful handling of new leads to identify requirements and offer optimal solutions.
- Representing the company at industry focused trade shows.
- Creating and impementing new sales campaigns to generate leads and sales.
- Using account data to identify new opportunities across markets, industries and technologies.
The successful candidate will exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business, engineering or a relevant field of study.
- Ability to multi task, to priorities and to see projects through to completion.
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Sheets and working with data.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player able to work well with other employees.
- A second language, particularly German or French, would be a plus.
- 3D printing experience is not required, but an affinity for new tech is.
This is a high profile role based in London and a huge opportunity to develop both the company and yourself. Apply with CV and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you!