Introducing The DIGICAL Show
Where the physical and digital worlds collide!
Free Entry for Early Registration
30 September 2016, 12am - 8pm
1 October 2016, 10am - 6pm
18-19 Lettice St.
SW6 4EH London
Following the roaring success of the Desktop 3D Printing Show in early March (see images below), iMakr presents its next event for the 3D printing and design world.
As 3D printing has become ever more widely adopted and 3D technology continues to advance, the line between the digital and the physical worlds is becoming ever more blurred. Digital designs can now be realised in the press of a button via a 3D printer and the physical objects can be captured digitally with a simple 3D scan.
The DIGICAL Show aims to bring together all the latest developments in the desktop 3D printing and 3D scanning industry. Attendees to the event will experience the following:
- The most advanced 3D printers across all desktop technologies.
- World class speakers from the leading innovators in 3D technology.
- Face and object scanning using the most advanced handheld and desktop 3D scanners.
- New materials for 3D printing, from exotic filaments to castable resins.
- Demonstrations of the latest 3D design software.
- Real-life success stories from 3D designers, makers and creative minds that have embraced the DIGICAL world.
This show is for professionals and enthusiasts fascinated by the power of 3D printing and 3D scanning. Learn how best to incorporate 3D printing and 3D design into your educational institution. Explore how 3D printing and digital applications can positively impact your business' bottom line.
From education to jewellery, from engineering to product design, you will find new inspiration to develop your own DIGICAL capabilities.
Early registration to the event is free until the end of June so book your place today! From July the price will be £10 per attendee and £15 at the door.