> Die Lounge     Printing     STARTT problem with starting initial calibration on new startt...
problem with starting initial calibration on new startt printer
 STARTT   Started by David Jay   2017-12-27 11:35:37 +00:00   Comments: 4    Viewed: 752

1. David Jay
    David Jay Member london
    Hi, I have followed the instruction 8 (Start Calibration)

Quick Settings then Home all

The printer head traverses to the left hits the switch buzzes a few times

The printer bed moves to the back hits the switch and stops

The printer head then moves up about a 50mm then stops

It does not descend to hit the printing bed as the instruction 8 indicates.

The message "Stepper disabled" appears on the screen

Any assistance would be much appreciated

David Jay

David Jay, 2017-12-27 11:35:38 +00:00
  2. Hi David,
    I don't know how far you have with this now, or if you're on the youtube videos, but does the hot end come down and meet the stepper on the left? That is what is supposed to tell the hot end how low to go. You may need to lower this. Dont forget to level both couplers for an even x movement, then home all should put the nozzle closer to the print bed. Then you raise the bed in turn to meet the nozzle. Sorry if this is stating things you have tried, but you don't give too much to go on.
    Verity Gregory, 2018-01-02 16:33:19 +00:00
  3. Paul Norman
    Paul Norman Member
    The estimating of the belt pressure by the stepper drivers isn't sufficiently precise right now for us to have the option to disclose to you It ought to be actually this esteem. It's unitless esteem estimated as a normal engine load and as of now, it's just there to rapidly perceive all around seriously tensioned belts. Pay Someone To Write My Essay
    Paul Norman, 2019-05-15 11:14:50 +01:00
  4. Jimmy robert
    Jimmy robert Member
    Although 3D printing has been around for decades, it has been an innovation that has been limited to amateurs and designers who produce unique prototypes. Printing objects from materials other than plastic, such as metal, was expensive and unbearably slow.
    digital marketing
    Jimmy robert, 2019-05-30 08:01:35 +01:00
  5. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Terms & Conditions!
Help!