The next generation EinScan-SE is a powerful entry level desktop scanning solution with automatic calibration and one click scanning. Choose from 2 scanning modes for automated turntable scans or individual scans of larger objects.
In the Box :
- Power cable
- Calibration board
Free shipping on orders over $500 to mainland US
Free lifetime remote support on all products
The EinScan-SE is an entry level desktop 3D scanner that will get you scanning in no time.
The easy to use software allows for automatic calibration and one-click scanning.
The integrated turntable is pre-calibrated and makes full 360 degree scans as easy as clicking a button.
A full 360 degree scan completes in under 2 minutes using the turntable while an individual scan completes in under 8 seconds.
The SE uses structured light technology to project a series of light patterns onto the object which distort to show the shape.
**For higher speed and accuracy scanning see the EinScan SP**
Key Features :
- Fast Scans: Complete individual scans in 8 seconds and full 360 scans in 2 minutes.
- Capture Fine Detail: Use structured light scanning technology to capture intricate details.
- Share Easily: One click file uploads
- Automated Software: Easily calibrate, scan, mesh and make watertight.
- Light Source
- White Light
- 570 × 210 × 210 mm
- Power Supply
- 50 w
- Mode of Alignment
- Feature; Manual / Turntable; Manual
- Single Shot Accuracy
- ≤0.1 mm
- Minimum Scan Volume
- 30 × 30 × 30 mm
- Maximum Scan Volume
- Fixed Scan: 700×700×700mm / Auto Scan: 200×200×200mm
- Range of Single Capture
- 200 x 150 mm
- Scan Speed
- Fixed Scan: less than 8s / Auto Scan: less than 2 mins
- 1 × USB 2.0 or 3.0
- Software Compatibility
- Nvidia graphics card at least 1Gb; Win 7, Win 8 or Win 10(64-bit); Dual core i5 or higher; at least 8Gb RAM
- Input Voltage / Power
- DC：12 v, 3.33 A
You might also like