> The Lounge     Discussion, News and Introductions     Introductions How do you get someone to respond to yoou
How do you get someone to respond to yoou
 Introductions   Started by Tomo Per   2017-11-13 17:57:19 +00:00   Comments: 9    Viewed: 1047

1. Tomo Per
    Tomo Per Member
    Hello, I've ordred some filaments on 20th of October. I paid via paypal, received confirmation, my order history says payment accepted.
    But apparently nothing has been shipped. I've send a couple of emails to no avail. I'm trying this now. Your customer service is appalling.

Tomo Per
    Slovenia
    Tomo Per, 2017-11-13 17:57:19 +00:00
  2. Same problem here, ordered a 3d printer but no response to my mails and no 3d printer yet? Also paid with PayPal.
    Marc Van Britsom, 2017-12-21 08:08:54 +00:00
  3. Tomo Per
    Tomo Per Member
    ...they did eventually send me my order, so just hang in there.
    Tomo Per, 2017-12-21 09:29:27 +00:00
  4. Joseph Rich
    Joseph Rich Member
    I am having the same issue, POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Ordered in February (3-4 week delivery time on website) waited and then told i was a victim of excessive ordering and wait another 3-4 weeks. Tries to cancel multiple times over 2-3 weeks and never received my money. no communication on their end. I am REALLY PISSED and will keep calling now EVERY day until this is resolved. I think I will be going to the bank and let them deal with it and forward all the emails to them.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE AGAIN, and will tell everyone I know how much this company SUCKS. And yes I have a big mouth and will blast this all over the place.
    Joseph Rich, 2018-04-15 20:29:55 +01:00
  5. Hello, the same problem. I do not know what to do, doctors do not know anything. They say everything should pass by itself. But I know that just so nothing will pass.
    Kromer hromer, 2018-05-08 14:55:10 +01:00
  6. Joseph Rich
    Joseph Rich Member
    I was one day away from going to my Attorney General's office as well as the AG for their state with a copy of all my emails and phone calls, they promptly refunded my money which tells me they don't want to get investigated because they have stuff to hide. NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO BUSINESS WITH THEM
    Joseph Rich, 2018-05-08 14:59:20 +01:00

7. Hi, I had a similar problem. Went to the doctors, they told me nothing. I decided to do something myself. I ordered myself a trusted tablets through a network of pharmacies. The strength returned to me and I could finally have sex again as before. Therefore, do not need a doctor, you need good pills that will help restore strength.
    Vondes vondes, 2018-05-08 17:00:02 +01:00
  8. Kc copling
    Kc copling Member
    I came here about to ask the same question . I made an order and its been a couple months and they have yet to send me a tracking number or anything . I have emailed them asking them about my order several times . And they havent replied back to a single message. If I dont hear back or receive my order soon I think ill end up having to report them for fraud and take them to court . It sucks because this was going to be a christmas present
    Kc copling, 2018-11-30 22:23:38 +00:00
  9. Kc copling
    Kc copling Member
    had to go after a refund from the payment processor this place refused to reply back to me or the payment processor . Wouldnt recommend anyone spend money here unless you want to lose your money
    Kc copling, 2018-12-16 01:27:16 +00:00
  10. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Terms & Conditions!
Help!