> The Lounge     Discussion, News and Introductions     Introductions BRAND NEW TO THE STARTT SYSTEM
BRAND NEW TO THE STARTT SYSTEM
 Introductions   Started by Mekkatronix   2017-12-07 20:32:26 +00:00   Comments: 2    Viewed: 1019

1. Mekkatronix
    Mekkatronix Member East Tennessee, USA
    I literally discovered the STARTT 3D printer hours ago, and I am new to the game. Is this low-cost system really worth me investing in, even at the low price, or should I consider something else? My interests are limited to small items to make with my kids, and the occasional self-designed keychain thingee for family gifts, and maybe trying to make a replacement knob or something around the house. Purely simple creations, but with decent quality. Mainly I don't want to continually keep something working all the time. I just want something that is quite user-friendly for kids, and that just works. Any advice is much appreciated.
    Mekkatronix, 2017-12-07 20:32:26 +00:00
  2. Mekkatronix
    Mekkatronix Member East Tennessee, USA
    I dont recommend the STARTT as it is way too cheaply made and poorly designed according to the many reviews onthe internet. spend the hard earned money on something that is made in the USA with good quality and with at least some level of customer service otherwise you WILL be disappointed.
    Mekkatronix, 2017-12-14 21:31:51 +00:00
  3. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Terms & Conditions!
Help!