WARNING TO ALL!!! I have build my imakr startt in our shed, as it,was easyer to place it there tjan in the house. However last night we where woke up by our neighbourd banging on our door. The shed was on fire.... The FD came and put out the fire. The place of the origin of the fire was the place where the elecricity adapter of the printer was. As there where no other electrical appliances in the shed the fire must have originated from the adapter. This is also confirmed by one of the fire fighters that they are 90% sure that a shortcut in the adapter is the reason of the fire.... Thx alot iMakr for ruining my day.