> The Lounge     Printing     STARTT Anyone know how to pause a print job at the printer itself?
Anyone know how to pause a print job at the printer itself?
 STARTT   Started by John T.   2017-04-28 21:36:12 +01:00   Comments: 5    Viewed: 2111

1. John T.
    John T. Member Aurora, IL
    There are times when pausing would be very convenient, such as when you see the printed object starting to warp off the plate and you know you could save the job by just applying some good old fashioned tape to the edges of the print.

I went through the printers menus as it printed and found no such option, unfortunately...
    John T., 2017-04-28 21:36:12 +01:00
  2. Yes, go to the main menu, then down to sd card, when it's printing there will be menu items in there to pause and continue a print job, or cancel too.
    Michael Fuselier, 2017-04-29 00:05:39 +01:00
  3. John T.
    John T. Member Aurora, IL
    Thanks @Michael!  I would have never thought to look there.  I would read the user manual, but... is there one?  If there isn't, there should be.  If there is, iMakr should put a link on this page:

https://www.imakr.com/en/content/169-startt-3d-printer-support

An online searchable menu map would be fantastic, too.  Hmm... perhaps I'll build one if there isn't one already, or did you mention building one in another thread?
    John T., 2017-04-29 16:37:27 +01:00
  4. Emma Spencer
    Emma Spencer Member
    Can you recommend me printer that can actually pause a print job, i have a lot of drafts because of my profession, i often do essay writing job so i had to print a lot of stuff, there are always so much paper going wasted on editing and proofreading process. Student prefer to work only with a paper copy so that they could see their grammar mistakes. I would appriciate your advice on picking new printer.
    Emma Spencer, 2019-05-06 09:45:26 +01:00
  5. Emma Spencer
    Emma Spencer Member
    Can you recommend me printer that can actually pause a print job, i have a lot of drafts because of my profession, i often do essay writing job so i had to print a lot of stuff, there are always so much paper going wasted on editing and proofreading process. Student prefer to work only with a paper copy so that they could see their grammar mistakes. I would appriciate your advice on picking new printer.
    Emma Spencer, 2019-05-06 09:45:31 +01:00
  6. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Terms & Conditions!
Help!