EnvisionTEC Vector 3SP Ortho
With 3SP technology, the EnvisionTEC Vector 3SP Ortho is an industrial 3D printer for Orthodontic. It quickly print quality prints in a variety of materials regardless of its geometric complexities. The Vector 3SP Ortho transforming production manufacturing and is an attractive solution for Orthodontic labs.
The printer Vector 3SP Ortho from envisonTEC has a 300 x 200 x 70 mm printing surface, making it ideal for the print of orthodontic models in large quantities. Known for its printing accuracy, envisionTEC has added a faster printing speeds through the Vector series printers.
Vector 3SP Ortho has an integrated software that automatically generates support for a perfect print. Also equipped with a stand-alone PC, files can be easily transferred to the 3D printer.
This printer is for Orthodontic applications.
- Minimal material waste for a low part cost
- Single material use
- Few moving parts for a user-serviceable system
- Stand-alone PC with touchscreen monitor inculded
- Software integrated
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 300 x 200 x 70 mm (11.8 x 7.9 x 2.8 in.)
- 192 kg (423 lbs)
- Z-axis Layer Thickness
- 50 – 100 µm (0.002 – 0.004 in.)
- Special Features
- large build size andspeed capabilities for orthodontic model productionin either a lab or a practice setting.
- File Input Format
- Input Voltage / Power
- 220 V