Extreme build size, with Pro reliability :
The Builder Extreme 1500 Pro is specifically designed for industrial model-making and prototyping. The ease of use, combined with its size, make it a stand-out choice for anyone wanting to 3D print full-size props, molds or tooling.
Key Features :
In addition to the huge build capacity, all of the Builder Extreme Pro printers have some excellent features for improving user experience and print reliability.
The unique dual-feed extruder adds versatility by offering several printing options:
- Print with two different types of material - Print the model with one material, and print easily removable support structures with another.
- Use two colours in one print - Add detailing to a model, or highlight areas with a different coloured filament.
- Print the same material for twice as long by loading two spools of filament into the extruder.
- Blend two colours together - For striking visuals, two colours can be mixed together in the same model using Builder's Colour-mix Tool software.
A built-in uninterruptible power supply that saves the print job position so that the print can be resumed in case of power loss. Also included is a filament run-out detection system which automatically pauses the print job if the Builder has run out of filament.
Versatility and Speed
Three nozzle sizes are included (0.4mm, 0.8mm and 1.2mm), allowing a choice of high detail or greater speed for larger objects.
Integrated WiFi allows remote connection and transfer of print files. The built-in camera enables remote monitoring of the progress of a print job.
How can the Builder Extreme Pro improve your workflow ?
Learn more about the Builder Extreme Pro range of printers by calling the telephone number at the top of the page, or request a call back from one of our advisors via the button below:
- Printing Technology
- Fused Filament Fabrication
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 1100 x 500 x 820 mm (43.3 x 19.7 x 32.2 inch)
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- 0.1–0.9 mm
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 0.4, 0.8, 1.2mm
- Printing Speed
- Up to 120 mm/s
- Filament Diameter (mm)
- Material type
- PLA, PET, PVA, PRO1 (ABS replacement), Flexible filaments
- Platform Levelling
- 1510 x 790 x 1550 mm (59.4 x 31.1 x 61 inch)
- Special Features
- 7 inch Colour Touchscreen, On-board Camera, Colour Mixing, Print Resume, Filament Detection
- File Format
- Wi-Fi, USB port, Ethernet
- Printer Software
- Software Compatibility
- Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Input Voltage / Power
- Build Platform
- Glass heated bed up to 60°C
- Shipping Dimensions
- 1650 x 850 x 1900 mm (65 x 33.5 x 74.8 inch)