- On sale!
ZMorph VX Full Set
The ZMorph VX is one of the most versatile manufacturing machines for your desktop, being a multi-tool, 3-in-1 3D printer, CNC milling and laser engraving machine. Its detachable heads allow the ZMorph to transform into any tool and work with a huge variety of new materials and a whole new range of capabilities.
iMakr Verdict :
Key Features of the ZMorph VX Full Set :
- Multi-tool versatility : 3D Printing, CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine.
- A wide variety of compatible materials for all processes 3D printing :ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials.
- CNC cutting and engraving : All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modelling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam.
- Laser engraving : All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB).
- Laser cutting : Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials.
- Thick paste printing : Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics.
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration and advanced two material options, such as dissolvable support material, colour blending, and image mapping
- LCD touchscreen interface
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Printing Technology
- FFF, CNC, Laser Engraving
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 250 x 235 x 165 mm
- Extruder Maximum Temperature
- Heated Bed
- Up to 100°C
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- XYZ Accuracy
- XY: 14 microns, Z: 0.6 microns
- PLA, ABS, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, TPU, thermochrome
- Printing Temperature
- Max: 250°C
- 20 kg
- 530 x 555 x 480 mm
- Silent XY stepper drivers - reducing motor noise by 50%
- Slicing Software
- Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r
- 50-400 microns
- User Interface
- LCD colour touchscreen
- USB and LAN (access to Wi-Fi after plugging to router) Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card