Designed from the ground up for low-volume manufacturing, discover to continuous 3D printing with Tiertime X5. This fully enclosed 3D printer with a print bed vault, has a print volume of 180 x 230 x 200 mm, print accuracy up to 50 microns and an extruder up to 299 °C. Whether you are a creative business, a small industry or a University, this is an ideal solution for multi-project 3D printing. Tiertime 5X will allow you to obtain great build quality and consistent 3D printing.
Eight Print Jobs-- One 3D Printer, Never Pause Your Work
Introducing the Tiertime X5:
• Auto-Swapping Build Plate allow for the build plate to be replaced as soon as the print finishes, allowing for continuous printing. This is empowered by Tiertime Print Queue.
• Build Plate Vault allows for up to 12 build plates to be housed within one printer. The plate vault is accessible from a side door, allowing for print beds to be removed and replaced whilst the printer is working.
• Tiertime Print Queue allows multiple users to control and re-order the print queue.
• The Dual Filtration System improves upon Tiertime's first-in-class air filtration to further improve airflow. Air is recirculated through HEPA and activated carbon filters, reducing UFP and VOC emissions.
- Print Queue: Stack multiple print jobs into a queue, accessible from the printer’s touchscreen and from software.
- Auto-Swap Build Plate: Loading fresh print plates onto the build bed after the previous print job is complete.
- Build Plate Vault: Hold 12 build plates
within the 3D Printer
- Dual Filtration System: Activated carbon& HEPA filters reducing toxic emissions.
Print From a USB stick:
- Printing Technology
- MEM (Melted Extrusion Melting)
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 180 x 230 x 200 mm // 7.1" x 9.1" x 7.9"
- Extruder Maximum Temperature
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- Heated Bed
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm
- XYZ Accuracy
- 2, 2, 0.5 micron
- Print accuracy
- Printing Speed
- Max: 200 mm/sec
- Filament Diameter (mm)
- UP Fila ABS, ABS+, PLA, TPU and third party filaments.
- Platform Levelling
- Manual Calibration and leveling
- File Input Format
- up3, .ups, .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ply, .off, .3ds, .gcode
- Printer volume WxDxH (mm) // WxDxH (inch)
- 850 x 625 x 520 mm // 33.5′′ x 24.6′′ x 20.5′′
- Filament spool compatibility
- 500 - 2000g
- Operating Ambient Temperature
- 15 - 30°C,20 - 70%RH non
- Touch screen
- 7″ Full Colored LCD Screen
- Preview Support Structure
- Editable Support Structure
- Cloud Based Print Setting
- USB cable, Wi-Fi, LAN and USB Stick
- Printer Software
- UP Studio
- Supported OS
- Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X, iOS 8.x/9.x
- Input Voltage / Power
- 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 220W