Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlex™, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
Free shipping on orders over $500 to mainland US
Free lifetime remote support on all products
NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible.
Best Suited For:
Fused Deposition 3D printers that use 1.75mm filament.
3D printers that accept other types of filaments such as ABS and PLA
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
- 3.00mm filament spool = .75 kg
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 225°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 20 - 50°C
- Recommended Print Speed: 30 mm/s
- Material type
- Soft and Flexible