XSTRAND GF30-PA6 2.85mm 500g
XSTRAND GF30-PA6 is transforming manufacturing processes and performance
Developed by a world leader in composite solutions, GF30-PA6 is a Nylon PA6 Polymer designed for functional prototyping and demanding applications such as industrial tooling, transportation,
electronics, small appliances, sports & leisure. It has excellent mechanical properties like high strength and stiffness, and has a high wear resistance.
Key Features and benefits:
- Composed of Engineered reinforced plastics
- Easy to print, similair to ABS
- Very stiff and strong for mechanical demanding applications
- Large operational temperature range: -20 ˚C to 120 ˚C
- Excellent layer adhesion and reduced warping effect compare to neat materials
- Good chemical and UV resistance
When compared to other filaments like standard ABS, the GF30 PA6 outperforms others, capable of retaining its strength yield at higher delfection temperatures.
The XSTRAND GF30-PA6 filament is ideal for a wide variety of applications including industrial, tooling, transportation, small appliances, eletronics, and any sport and leisure demands. For projects requiring durability, this filament is ideal.
- Density: 1,17 g/cm3
- Moisture Absorption: 0,58 %
- Water Absorption: 9,62 %
- Tensile Modulus: 7 400 MPa
- Tensile Strength (Yield): 102 MPa
- Tensile Strength (Break): 102 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: 6 100 MPa
- Flexural Strength (Yield): 170 MPa
- Flexural Strength (Break): 166 MPa
- Elongation (Break): 2.1%
Recommended printing settings:
- Use a tool steel nozzle. The glass fiber is abrasive and will wear out brass quickly
- A polyethylene high-density (PEHD) plate as printing surface, instead of glass plate for example, is highly recommended.
- If printing on a glass bed use one of the following use packaging tape on the bed or Wolfbite Ultra for polypropylene from Airwolf
- If printing on a perforated bed like a Zortrax printer you will need nothing on the bed for adhesion.
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- greater than 0.4 mm
- Printing Speed
- 30-100 mm/S
- Moisture Level
- Nozzle Temperature