FlashForge Creator 3
Setting a new standard for affordable production, the FlashForge Creator 3 has an Independent dual extrusion system with the printing accuracy to match. Print in multiple materials or multiple colours on a heated removable print bed for ease.
iMakr Verdict :
The NEW Industrial Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer
+ Independent Dual Extruders
Bi-material and bi-colour printing can completely reimagine possibilities of producing models and designs-- increase productivity, ease the support removal process, and create unique pieces all with precision and perfect surface quality.
XY,Z accuracy: 0.011mm, 0.0025mm
+ Removable and Flexible Build Plate
Removing your print from the bed unscathed can be a difficult, fragile process but thanks to the flexible, removal build plate with the Flashforge Creator3 you've got an advantage. The build plate can bend over hundreds of hours of removal and still remain in pristine shape.
Build Volume: 300 x 250 x 200 mm
|+ Built-in HD Camera
Take advantage of remote monitoring to check on your prints with the Build-in camera in real time. Check the status any time from anywhere and handle any problem in time before it's too late.
|+ 3D Cloud Platform
The Cloud platform is a revolutionary batch management system, backup and sharing method, slicer, and community database in one. It also works as a free model database, too!
+ Filament testing: Automatically stop printing if testing filament feeding feels abnormal, this ensures a higher printing success rate
+ Easy to remove nozzles: Simply screw the nozzle out to change or clean, no extra steps necessary
+ Multiple connectivity modes: Creator3 supports USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and 3D cloud for convenient and efficient access
Explore Beyond Material Limitations
Flashprint is a new, revolutionary slicing software, developed by Flashforge and is available on all Flashforge 3D Printers. It has great usability and stability and is simple enough for novices to use yet very flexible for our expert users.
- Support generation: Automatically generates supports based on a model's overhang angles, while allowing users to add anymore necessary supports they would prefer.
- Cut and Split Function: Divide your model into several pieces if your model is too big for on print. Limited build volume shouldn't limit your prints.
- External/Internal compensation: Easily test and adjust printing dimensions- Sometimes filament shrinkage during printing may exaggerate printing error and not achieve the desired accuracy requirements.
- From 2D to 3D: Convert 2D images in 3D models with Flashprint, all you have to do is simply drag an image and select desired parameters.
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 300 x 250 x 200 mm
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- 0.05 - 0.4mm
- PLA / ABS / HIPS / WPC / TPU / PVA / NYLON / PETG
- Nozzle Temperature
- 627 x 485 x 615 mm
- File Output Format
- GX, G
- Heated Platform
- Max: 120°C
- Slicing Software
- Simplify3D / Cura / Slic3r / Flashprint
- XY Positioning Accuracy
- 0.011mm, Z: 0.0025mm
- Operating System
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, MAC OS, Linux
- File Input Format
- STL, OBJ, 3MF, FPP, BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG
- Power Supply
- AC input
- 100V-240V AC, 47-63Hz,
- USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, 3D Cloud