Flashforge Guider IIS
The Guider IIS from Flashforge displays the same reliability and performance as its predecessor, with useful upgraded features and expanded material compatibility. With an all-metal structure and enclosed build area, the Guider IIS successfully prints with a stable foundation and build environment. Need to print multiple projects back to back? The Guider IIS can be trusted to withstand the work and remain durable throughout the remaining project process. Combining the enclosed build chamber and heated build plate, The Guider IIS can print a wide range of materials including ABS and TPU. The online feature is great for users who are on the go and need real-time access to their project whenever, wherever they are. The platform, Polar Cloud, is designed to enable users to manage multiple printers at once, queue print jobs, slice models, access
The built-in camera helps users monitor all print jobs when on-the-go. Access real-time video online whenever and wherever you are.
Polar Cloud Enabled
Manage and control your Guider IIS from anywhere in the world with an internet connection; that means users can manage multiple printers at once, queue print jobs, and slice models all remotely.
A clean work area is a happy work area. The filter screen on the Guider IIS highlights the importance of safe 3D printing and works with a backboard fan to filter out dust and debris during the printing process.
Heated Build Plate
- Support generation: Automatically generates supports based on a model's overhang angles, while allowing users to add anymore necessary supports they would prefer
- Cut and Split Function: Divide your model into several pieces if your model is too big for on print. Limited build volume shouldn't limit your prints
- External/Internal compensation: Easily test and adjust printing dimensions- Sometimes filament shrinkage during printing may exaggerate printing error and not achieve the desired accuracy requirements
- From 2D to 3D: Convert 2D images in 3D models with
Flashprint, all you have to do is simply drag an image and select desired parameters
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 280 x 250 x 300 mm ( 11 x 9.8 x 11.8 in )
- Print accuracy
- + - 0.2mm
- Slicing Software
- Power Supply
- 100V-240V, 500W
- 549 x 490 x 561 mm
- USB stick, USB, cable, Wi-Fi, Ethernet