Verbatim PLA Filament 1.75mm 1kg
Verbatim PLA is an easy-to-print filament made of renewable plant-based resources. The new special recipe from which is made ensures a very high quality and allows consistent feeding and stable prints. It is odourless with good post-printing workability, making it a wonderful all-purpose material for a wide range of applications including concept modelling and education.
Free shipping on orders over $500 to mainland US
Free lifetime remote support on all products
- High performance Polyactic Acid (PLA) for material extrusion
- Biopolymer derived from plants
- Good post-printing workability
- Guaranteed not to have heavy metals, phthalates or BPA.
- All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto a spool.
- Heated build platform not required.
- Main applications: Concept modelling for food packaging, transport containers, medical/hygienic products, housings. Education.
- Filament Diameter (mm)
- 1.75 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- 1.00 kg
- Outer spool diameter
- 200 mm
- Spool width
- 72 mm
- Inner spool diameter
- 51 mm
- Melting Temperature
- 168° C
- Glass Transition Temperature
- 58° C
- Tensile Strength
- 63 MPa (JIS K 7113)
- Tensile Elongation
- 4 % (JIS K 7113)
- Material Density
- 1.24 g/cm3