Verbatim Primalloy Flexible Filament 1.75mm
This new material is a thermoplastic ester elastomer (TPE) that delivers improved flexibility and rubber elasticity compared to standard TPE materials.
Free shipping on orders over $500 to mainland US
Free lifetime remote support on all products
PrimalloyTM is a soft rubber material with outstanding heat, oil and abrasion resistance and mechanical strength.
• It is a high performance polyester based thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
• Exceptional diameter consistency providing the best possible homogeneous wire structure for smooth operation.
• Manufactured in Japan to very tight tolerances from the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
• All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto a bespoke spool.
Recommended for use in commonly available fused filament fabrication (FFF) 3D printers.
• Print only in a well-ventilated or hooded work area.
• Best results obtained with printers having a heated platform (40-50 °C.)
• The extruded material adheres best to a build platform that has been covered with Polyimide Tape (see also KaptonTM tape).
• Keep material sealed until ready for use.
• To control moisture content, return any partially consumed reel to a sealed, air-tight bag that contains a desiccant.
• To prevent layer drooping, apply forced air cooling on object as it builds.
• To prevent feed jams, apply slow print speeds (≤30 mm/s) and turn off retraction. Avoid excessive pressure in the pinch feeder.
• Due to its flexibility and resultant buckling risk, this filament is not recommended for printers with significant distance (e.g. >15 mm) between pinch feeder and hot end
You might also like