- On sale!
Multi-coloured 3D printing has never been more affordable with the CR-5S! This fully-assembled desktop 3D printer has a full metal frame and a stainless steel nozzle for the best printing experience possible. It's easy set-up and 310 x 200 350mm build volume makes it the ideal 3D printer for the young and old, professional and amateur, classroom and office and more.
This 3D printer features super value printing size and precision for its price. Equipped with a patented, high quality nozzle extrusion system and sleek, XYZ aluminium frame ensure the best quality of core parts. The CR-5S is ideal for education and consumer purchases due to its simple and user friendly printing process.
- Key Features:
- Multi-colour Printing - An individual single nozzle for different color printing; pick two of your favourite filaments and edit by slicing software.
- Larger than Life Prints - Having a maximum print size of 300x225x320 mm allows the 5S to fulfill all your needs.
- Resume Printing - The new "Resume Printing" feature allows you to resume your printing from where you left,in case of a power failure, without any hassles.
- Filament Detector - The new "Filament Detector" technology enables the 5S to detect a broken filament and stop printing. It can then just as easily resume printing without wasting your time.
- Patented Nozzle - Powerful nozzle structure, precision alloy, and even filament-out for the best printing experience
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 300 x 225 x 320 mm
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- +/- 0.1mm
- Printing Speed
- 180 mm/s
- Filament Diameter (mm)
- 24 kg
- PLA, ABS, TPU, Wood, Carbon Fibre, Copper
- 450 x 400 x 600 mm
- Build Plate
- 3mm thick, aluminium platform
- Slicing Software
- PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3D Max, Rhino 3D Design Software
- File Format
- STL, OBJ, Cura
- Online or SD card offline
- Supported OS
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- Input Voltage / Power
- 24V 15A 350W