HP 3D Structured Light Scanner Pro S3 - Stereo Version + 3D Automatic Turntable Pro
HP 3D STRUCTURED LIGHT SCANNER PRO S3
The new HP 3D Structured Light Scanner Pro S3 scanner enhances the innovative Structured Light technology, which allows precise 3D scanning in a matter of seconds. The handle has been also improved. The scanner is mobile and can be placed easily in front of the surface to be scanned.
A single click in the well proven HP 3D Scan software starts the scanning process and a few seconds later the digitised 3D model appears on the screen – even the colours of the object can be optionally captured and reproduced in the resulting scan!
You will be able to scan all of the sides of the object in succession and subsequently render an enclosed 360° model.
The results can be exported into common 3D file formats (OBJ, STL, PLY) and processed in other applications, e.g. for rapid prototyping, inspection, product presentations, archeology and cultural heritage, works of art, computer animations, video games... The limits are set only by your imagination!
3D AUTOMATIC TURNTABLE PRO
The scanned objects are simply placed on the 3D Automatic Turntable Pro and subsequently you can rotate and scan automatically in different angles by using the HP 3D Scan Software.
What's in the box:
- Industrial HDMI camera with high quality lens
- Video projector with special lens for large focal range, including remote control
- USB drive with HP 3D Scan software v5
- Sliding rail (aluminium)
- Camera slider
- High quality tripod
- Calibration panels printed on both sides for multiple scan volumes
- Printed instructions
- All required connecting cables
- Adapters for power supply in over 150 countries
- Cable straps
- HP 3D Automatic Turntable Pro
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Operating current: 1000mA
- Supply voltage: 230V
- Dimensions: Ø 180x50 mm
- TT-1 Weight: 1,6kg
- Object weight: Up to 5kg
- Material: Aluminium
- Housing potential: Isolated
- CE-Conformity: Yes
- RoHS: Yes
- REACH: Yes