Make Your First 3D Print
This is a 2 hour training course held at the iMakr Store
You will learn the basic requirements to make your first 3D printed object. The training includes design, basics of the printer and the print of your 1st object. After the training you'll walk away with a 3D object made by youself from scratch. Book online and we'll call to arrange a time.
Everything a complete beginner needs to know about 3D-printing...
Who is this course for?
Whether you're young or old, a novice or experienced with technology, this course is the best way to get up to speed with 3D printing. We will teach you how to create you very first 3D printed object, from scratch. And yes, you will get to take home whatever you have created, free of charge. You will also receive a 5% voucher towards the cost of your first 3D printer.
What does it cover?
- What is a 3D-printer? How does a 3D-printer work?
- What are the different types of printers and materials you can use?
- What can I print with a 3D-printer?
- What are the costs to use a 3D Printer?
- Other FAQs
- Design your own simple 3D object (from a blank screen)
- Initialise and set up a 3D Printer with basic settings
- 3D Print your newly designed 3D object
Cancellation or Rebooking
Please email or call us 24 hours before your training day if you wish to cancel or rebook.