- On sale!
Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 Demo Printer
The 3DWOX DP200 from Sindoh brings the familiar simplicity of paper printing to the world of 3D printing thanks to a range of advanced features. You don't need to be an engineer to use this machine but you'll appreciate the engineering that went into its design.
The Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 is a truly user friendly desktop 3D printer built by a company that has been manufacturing 2D printers for over 50 years. It offers advanced features including: wifi with built in camera for print monitoring and control, assisted bed levelling, cartridge based filament management system and a built-in 5" touch screen. This greatly improves the user experience and allows customers to focus more time on designing.
Key Features :
- Fully enclosed: Closed chamber keeps the heat in to prevent warping and minimises noise.
- Auto-loading: Filament cartridges load automatically into the machine and the material is automatically detected.
- Print monitoring: Built in WiFi and camera allow the user to track the progress of the print using the 3DWOX mobile app.
- Assisted bed leveling: Sensors test the level of the bed and direct the user in making small adjustments.
- Connection options: Connect to the printer using USB, ethernt or WiFi.
- Easy to use: Intuitive slicing software included along with the built-in 5" touch screen control panel.
In The Box :
- Sindoh 3DWOX DP200
- Power supply
- User manual and quick start guide
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 200 x 200 x 185mm // 7.9”x7.9”x7.3”
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 0.4 mm
- Filament Diameter (mm)
- 1.75 mm
- 15 kg
- Material type
- PLA, ABS
- Platform Levelling
- Assisted manual
- 421 × 433 × 439mm (16.5”x17”x17”)
- Special Features
- Camera, Filament cartridges
- Layer Thickness (microns)
- 50 - 400 microns
- Slicing Software
- 3DWOX desktop
- File Input Format
- STL, OBJ
- USB Flash Drive, Ethernet, WiFi, USB Cable
- Software Compatibility
- Windows 7 or above, OS X 10.10 or above