Artec Ray 3D Scanner
One of the fastest and most accurate laser scanners of its kind, the Artec3D Ray brings the cleanest 3D data captures than any other large-object 3D scanner available. It is versatile, portable, and user-friendly and by simply mounting your Artec Ray on a tripod in front of your object and pressing a button!
Ideal for construction, inspection, and product design, it can be used indoors and outdoors for every application.
Capture large objects with high-precision sub millimetre distance accuracy and best in class angular accuracy. The Ray scanner is one of the fastest and most accurate laser scanners for huge objects, like wind turbines, ship propellers, aeroplanes and buildings, that may be otherwise impossible with other scanners. The ultra-precise data scans are clean and with noise levels at an absolute minimum-- better than from any other 3D scanner of this type!
The Artec Ray can is a light-weight, versatile, portable, and user-friendly 3D scanner. With no need for any lengthy preparations, you can 3D scan almost anything by simply mounting your Artec Ray on a tripod in front of your object and pressing a button!
Ultra-High Precision: Sub-millimetre precision and an angular accuracy of 25 arc-seconds to ensure you capture every detail
Seamless data scans: Cleanest 3D data capture for minimum post-processing time
Versatile for applications: Ideal for reverse engineering, inspection and construction. Scan large objects both indoors and outdoors.
Long-range scanning: Scan up to 110 m away with this professional LIDAR solution
- Two fully integrated 5 megapixel cameras
- Scan size
- Range: up to 110 m
- 5.74 kg
- Scanning Technology
- Phase Shi, Hemispherical Scanner with 360° x 270° field of view
- Power Consumption
- 30 W
- Scanning Software
- Geomagic Design X
- Power Supply
- External: 14 - 24V DC, 30 WInternal: Two Li-Ion 14V, 49Wh batteries,powers the scanner for up to 4 hours
- Export formats
- OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, Disney PTEX,E57, XYZRGB, BTX, PTX, CSV, DXF, XML
- Scan Mode
- Autonomous or via USB
- Scan Speed
- 208,000 pts/sec
- Point Distance
- Min. Vertical Point Density: 12 points/degreeMax. Vertical Point Density: 80 points/degreeMin Horizontal Point Density: 2 points/degreeMax Horizontal Point Density: 80 points/degree
- Supported OS
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 – x64