- On sale!
Zortrax M200 Refurbished Unit
This refurbished unit has been throroughly tested by our engineers and is ready to print!
We recommend the Zortrax be bought with the side panels to ensure the quality of an ABS print. Helping to maintain the internal temperature is key to help the print quality and prevent warping. This is why we have included them in the purchase of this product.
The warranty conditions have changed and there is no longer a restriction on using third party filaments.
Read the Warranty Update Q&A here
Valued by THOUSANDS of users.
- Automated Support Generation: Automated generation of where support will be needed for a successful print.
- Multiple Printing Materials: Use dedicated Z-ABS Filament in your favourite colours or choose different material from Z-Filaments.
- Low material and energy costs: Zortrax M200 uses the exact amount it needs.
- Plug & Print: Start printing in minutes without complicated preparation and calibration.
- Wall Thickness: Minimum: 400 microns - Optimal: 800 microns.
- Workspace Resolution: 90-400 microns
- Resolution of Single Printable: 400microns
- Side covers: maintain constant temperature to decrease likelihood of warping.
What's in the Box?
- 3D Printer
- Side Covers
- Starter Kit
- Z-SUITE Software
- One Material
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 200 x 200 x 180 mm // 7.87 x 7.87 x 7.08 inch
- Heated Bed
- Up to 100 °C
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 0.4 mm
- Filament Diameter (mm)
- 1.75 mm
- Proprietary filament
- Printing Temperature
- Up to 380C
- Material type
- Z-Ultrat, Z-HIPS, Z-Glass, Z-PETG, Z-PCABS, Z-ABS
- 345 x 430 x 430 mm
- Layer Thickness (microns)
- 90 - 400 microns
- Slicing Software
- File Input Format
- STL / OBJ / DXF
- Power Supply
- 110/240 V ~ 2 A 50/60 Hz
- SD Card, USB
- Software Compatibility
- Windows 7 and later, Mac OS X