Back to top Product Details
An end-to-end 3D printing solution for SLS Parts
The full pack contains all elements you need to facilitate the printing process. The powder sieve is a machine dedicated to sieve any used powder. The Lisa- New Generation is an upgraded version of its predecessor; a revolutionary desktop laser sintering 3D printer. The SANDBLASTER is used in post processing of parts, where it cleans and smooths the prints surface.
ABOUT THE LISA NEW GENERATION:
The Sinterit Lisa is a breakthrough machine in SLS desktop printing designed to substantially lowering costs and timelines for engineers, product designers, university educators, and more.
How does SLS technology work?
Using Selective Laser Sintering technology, powder is loaded into a feed bed and spread layer by layer onto the build platform. The build chamber is heated to warm the powder, and a laser etches the powder in a similar way to SLA. The powder holds the print in place, removing the need for support material, and increasing the design freedom of the part.
- SLS Precision:
- Support free: Print complex objects with no support structure.
- Batch printing: Utilise the full volume of the print area by stacking parts without needing them to touch.
- Build Volume: Larger build volume of 245 mm (diagonally)
- Easy maintence: Easy access to upper heating unit
- Steel Frame: Improved security, remove backlash, and simplified assembly and cleaning
- NEW Mounting Feet: Rubber tips prevent printer from sliding
- Steel Insulation Cover- Ensures better thermal insulation, simplify maintenance, and elongatesinsulation lifetime
- Laser Protective Glass- Glass framed in hermetic cover, tight and easy mounting
- Reinvented Front Panel- Intuitive assembly method facilitates cleaning of space under the beds as well as printer transportation
- Exposed Pyrometers- Guarantees better temperature measurement
- Gasket Lock- Improved design of lock and gasket to prevent temperature loss better
- Gap and capactiy of overflow bin- Makes cleaning the printer faster
Whats in the Box?
- Sinterit Lisa SLS 3D printer.
- Print removal box.
- Powder scoop.
- Sinterit Lisa manual.
- USB stick with Sinterit Studio software.
- Sinterit Studio manual.
- Powder sieve
- Sand Blaster
- 4 KG of PA12 Fresh Powder
- 2 KG of PA12 Print Ready Powder
- Gloves and a respirator are required for working with powdered plastic.
- Parts require cleaning after printing, this can be done using an air compressor and blow gun, sandblasting or brushes and metal tools.
- Sand blasting can be used to clean parts but may destroy fragile parts.
- Printed parts may be very delicate if they are too thin.
- Printed parts may warp due to cooling if printed parallel to the print bed, rotate parts to avoid this.
- Some powder can be reused using a sieve, but printing with old powder may cause weak brittle prints if it is not refreshed properly.