Sinterit PA12 Smooth, Print Ready Powder 2kg
PA12 Smooth, Print Ready Powder can be used straight out of the tub and into the machine and requires no material preparation. Suitable for detailed, rigid and extremely durable objects, the PA12 powder has high mechanical strength and heat resistance.
PA12 Print Ready Powder is necessary for first time use on machine BEFORE fresh powder.
iMakr's Verdict :
Sinterit PA12 Smooth Powder is a high quality Nylon powder with a particle size of 20 - 100 microns. By combining this with the Sinterit Lisa SLS 3D printer complex parts can be created with no support material.
Key features :
- PA12 Smooth powder is a Nylon-12 powder for SLS printing.
- The powder produces parts that are grey in colour.
- Appropriate safety equipment must be worn when handling the powder, this includes: gloves, goggles & a mask.
Key Properties :
- Granulation: 20-100 μm, average size 38 μm
- Material Refresh rate: 30%
- Elongation at Break XY: 13%
- Tensile Strength (Sturdy under stress) 41 (MPa)
- Withstand the Elements at 0.45 MPA 143°C
- Roughness for layer thickness 100μm: 6,470 μm (top surface)
- Navy Grey, Anthracite
- Powder Diameter
- 20 - 100 micrometers
- 2 kg
- Refresh rate: 30%
- Material type
- Polyamide 12 powder