Sinterit Lisa - New Generation
Bringing powder based SLS printing to the desktop, the NEW Sinterit Lisa New Generation has all the features users love about the original and some new enhancements! Print otherwise impossible objects with no support, and utilise the entire build volume by stacking parts. Perfect for prototyping and product design.
With every purchase, iMakr offers premium support as well as in-depth training and sample prints so we can ensure you are getting the most out of your printer to drive business.
The Sinterit Lisa is a breakthrough in desktop 3D printing. Using Selective Laser Sintering technology, powder is loaded into a feed bed and spread layer by layer onto the build platform. The build chamber is heated to warm the powder, and a laser etches the powder in a similar way to SLA. The powder holds the print in place, removing the need for support material, and increasing the design freedom of the part.
- SLS Precision
- Support free: Print complex objects with no support structure.
- Batch printing: Utilise the full volume of the print area by stacking parts without needing them to touch.
- Build Volume: Larger build volume of 245 mm (diagonally)
- Easy maintence: Easy access to upper heating unit
- Steel Frame: Improved security, remove backlash, and simplified assembly and cleaning
- NEW Mounting Feet: Rubber tips prevent printer from sliding
- Steel Insulation Cover- Ensures better thermal insulation, simplifies maintenance and lengthens insulation lifetime
- Laser Protective Glass- Glass framed in hermetic cover, tight and easy mounting
- Reinvented Front Panel- Intuitive assembly method facilitates cleaning of space under the beds as well as printer transportation
- Exposed Pyrometers- Guarantees better temperature measurement
- Gasket Lock- Improved design of lock and gasket to prevent temperature loss better
- Gap and capactiy of overflow bin- Makes cleaning the printer faster
Whats in the Box?
- Sinterit Lisa SLS 3D printer.
- Print removal box.
- Powder scoop.
- Sinterit Lisa manual.
- USB stick with Sinterit Studio software.
- Sinterit Studio manual.
- Gloves and a respirator are required for working with powdered plastic.
- Parts require cleaning after printing, this can be done using an air compressor and blow gun, sandblasting or brushes and metal tools.
- Sand blasting can be used to clean parts but may destroy fragile parts.
- Printed parts may be very delicate if they are too thin.
- Printed parts may warp due to cooling if printed parallel to the print bed, rotate parts to avoid this.
- Some powder can be reused using a sieve, but printing with old powder may cause weak brittle prints if it is not refreshed properly.
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 150 x 200 x 150 mm (5,9 x 7,9 x 5,9 in)
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- Diagonally: 245mm, PA12 smooth: 90 x 120 x 130, Flexa Black/Grey: 110 x 160 x 150
- Recommended min. wall thickness
- 0.8 mm
- Powder Diameter
- 20 - 100 microns
- CE, FCC
- 35KG (77 lbs)
- Printing Material
- Powder PA12: Rigid, durable, temperature resistant, chemical resistant, Powder FLEXA BLACK: Elastic
- Layer Thickness (microns)
- min: 0,075 (3,0 mils)
- Monitoring Camera
- Power Supply
- One phase, recommended AC outlet power 1,5 kWVoltage 110/120 V or 220/230 V
- Heated Chamber
- Max: 190C / 374 F
- File Format
- STL, OBJ, 3DS, FBX, DAE, 3MF
- Supported Software
- Sinterit Studio 2016
- Minimal wall thickness
- 0,4 mm
- Touch screen
- LCD 4"
- USB, Wi-fi
- Supported OS
- Microsoft Windows