Sinterit Lisa Pro
The Sinterit Lisa Pro is a desktop SLS 3D printer capable of producing industrial, high quality prints in a new larger build space and a Nitrogen Chamber enabling the ability to experiment with.
With every purchase, iMakr offers premium support as well as in-depth training and sample prints so we can ensure you are getting the most out of your printer to drive business.
Includes FREE shipping.
More industrial possibilities brought to the desktop from the Lisa Pro
The Lisa Pro is a powerful new machine that brings bigger industrial parts to the desktop. Print prototypes, products, and models with surgical precision and without supports. Thanks to its Nitrogen chamber, the Lisa Pro allows users to experiment with a completely new range of materials while still being compatible with PA12 smooth, PA11, Flexa Black, and Flexa Grey.
How does SLS technology work?
Using Selective Laser Sintering technology, powder is loaded into a feed bed and spread layer by layer onto the build platform. The build chamber is heated to warm the powder, and a laser heats the powder in the shape of your model. The powder holds the print in place, removing the need for support material and increasing the design freedom of the part.
- Surgeon-like precision: 0.1 mm Min. detail size on objects
- Bigger build size: Size does matter when you can print up to up to 316 mm diagonally
- Sleek and aesthetic design: Keeping the black and red theme, the Lisa Pro fits in nicely with your workbench
Durable, moveable parts: 41 MPa Tensile Strength with no supports needed in one piece; ready for use off the printer
Experimental Nitrogen Chamber: Allows user to create and experiment with their own formulas
New Software: Sinterit Studio 2019 is a smart and simple dedicated software for preparing your models
For further information and advice on how Sinterit SLS printers can benefit your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of our advisors by calling the telephone number at the top of the page, or by clicking the button below and requesting a call-back:
- Printing Technology
- Recommended min. wall thickness
- from 0.4 mm (0.015 in.)
- 90kg (198lbs)
- Refresh ratio: from 0-50% depending on the material
- Material type
- Powder PA11, Powder PA12 smooth, Powder Flexa black, Powder Flexa gray, Nitrogen use materials
- Z-axis Layer Thickness
- [min-max]: 0.075-0.175 mm (0.003-0.007in.)
- 690 x 500 x 880 mm (27.1 x 19.7 x 34.6 in.)
- Special Features
- LCD capacitive colour screen, Built-in camera
- Build Plate
- 150 x 200 x 260 mm (5.9 x 7.9 10.2 in.)
- Diameter Tolerance
- from 0.5mm (0.019 in.)
- XY Positioning Accuracy
- from 0.05 mm (0.02 in.)
- Printer volume WxDxH (mm) // WxDxH (inch)
- [Max Diagonally]: 316mm (12.4 in)
- File Format
- STL, OBJ, 3DS, FBX, DAE, 3MF
- Wifi, USB port
- Printer Software
- Sinterit Studio 2019