Sinterit Lisa Pro Full Pack
The Sinterit Lisa Pro is a desktop SLS 3D printer capable of producing industrial, high quality prints in a new larger build space and a Nitrogen Chamber enables the ability to experiment with other materials.
With every purchase, iMakr offers premium support as well as in-depth training and sample prints so we can ensure you are getting the most out of your printer to drive business.
Includes free shipping.
More industrial possibilities brought to the desktop from the Lisa Pro
The full pack contains all elements you need to facilitate the printing process. The powder sieve is a machine dedicated to sieve any used powder. The Lisa Pro is a highly intuitive industrial machine that can produce some of the highest quality finished prints. The Sandblaster is used in post processing of parts, where it cleans and smooths the prints surface.
iMakr's verdict :
The Lisa Pro is a powerful new machine that brings bigger, industrial parts to the desktop. Print completely without supports in surgeon precision detail for all prototypes, products, and models. Thanks to its Nitrogen Chamber, the Lisa Pro allows users to experiment with a completely new range of materials while still being compatible with PA12 smooth, PA11, Flexa Black, and Flexa Grey.
How does SLS technology work?
Using Selective Laser Sintering technology, powder is loaded into a feed bed and spread layer by layer onto the build platform. The build chamber is heated to warm the powder, and a laser etches the powder in a similar way to SLA. The powder holds the print in place, removing the need for support material, and increasing the design freedom of the part.
Key features :
- Surgeon-like precision : 0.1 mm Min. detail size on objects
- Bigger build size : Size does matter when you can print up to up to 316 mm diagonally
- Sleek and aesthetic design : Keeping the black and red theme, the Lisa Pro fits in nicely with your workbench
- Durable, moveable parts : 41 MPa Tensile Strength with no supports needed in one piece; ready for use off the printer
- Experimental Nitrogen Chamber: Allows users to create and experiment with different materials. Required for printing Onyx PA11.
- New Software: Sinterit Studio 2019 is a smart and simple dedicated software for preparing your models for printing. Advanced version included with the Full Pack.
|Included in the Lisa Pro Full Pack|
Sinterit Lisa Pro :
The Sinterit Lisa Pro desktop SLS 3D printer
4kg PA12 Print Ready Powder :
PA12 Nylon powder ready to be placed into the Lisa Pro and start printing
For cleaning and smoothing prints during post-processing
10kg PA12 Fresh Powder :
Virgin powder for refreshing used powder after printing
Powder Sieve Machine :
Removes the hassle of processing used powder and refreshing with Fresh powder
4kg Flexa Bright Powder :
Bright TPU material for printing flexible parts. Can be dyed to different colours
Sinterit Studio 2019 Advanced Software :
The full Sinterit Studio software with full access to printing parameters and profiles for all Sinterit powders
Care Plan (optional) :
For added peace of mind. If the machine requires repair at a service centre, we will arrange to have your parts printed for you to minimise downtime
For further information and advice on how Sinterit SLS printers can benefit your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of our advisors by calling the telephone number at the top of the page, or by clicking the button below :
- Printing Technology
- Recommended min. wall thickness
- from 0.4 mm (0.015 in.)
- 90kg (198lbs)
- Refresh ratio: from 0-50% depending on the material
- Material type
- Powder PA11, Powder PA12 smooth, Powder Flexa black, Powder Flexa gray, Nitrogen use materials
- Z-axis Layer Thickness
- [min-max]: 0.075-0.175 mm (0.003-0.007in.)
- 690 x 500 x 880 mm (27.1 x 19.7 x 34.6 in.)
- Special Features
- LCD capacitive colour screen, Built-in camera
- Build Plate
- 150 x 200 x 260 mm (5.9 x 7.9 10.2 in.)
- Diameter Tolerance
- from 0.5mm (0.019 in.)
- XY Positioning Accuracy
- from 0.05 mm (0.02 in.)
- Printer volume WxDxH (mm) // WxDxH (inch)
- [Max Diagonally]: 316mm (12.4 in)
- File Format
- STL, OBJ, 3DS, FBX, DAE, 3MF
- Wifi, USB port
- Printer Software
- Sinterit Studio 2018