Snapmaker 2.0 Rotary Module
Available in two sizes designed to perfectly fit the A250 or the A350. The Snapmaker 2.0 Rotary Module adds a 4th axis which allows you to rotary CNC carve and laser in a variety of materials including; wood, tooling boards, plastics, fabrics. Get precise control of the 360° continuous rotation featuring a maximum angular speed of 45° per second and the 0.2, 1, and 5-degree rotation on the touchscreen.
A 3 jaw chuck rotates with a minimum angle of 0.1° meaning you can create designs on uneven and irregular surfaces. The rotary module uses strain wave gearing and packs a 100:1 speed reducer which converts the power to a lower output speed. With the tailstock, the 3 jaw chuck can support objects up to 170 length × 68 radius (mm) or 225 length × 68 radius (mm) without the tailstock. You could also use a compatible chuck from the market.
Use Snapmaker Luban, the free CAD/CAM software to create design for the 4 axis rotary module. The software has been designed to easily hollow objects from STL files and features 4 axis linkage support; allowing X, Y, X and B axes to move simultaneously; for full control.
Origin Assist is the new touchscreen feature designed to help you with your rotary carving. Origin Assist will help you; pre-set CNC bits, set origins and Z-offsets as well as easing the process of installing materials. Choose between Assist Mode or Manual Mode to determine the level of control.
- A250: 2.2kg | A350: 2.4kg
- Range: A250: 10 - 70 mm, with tailstock 10 - 125mm, without tailstock | A350: 10 - 170 mm, with tailstock 10 - 225mm, without tailstock
- MAX SIZE: A250: 70 length × 68 radius (mm), with tailstock 125 length × 68 radius (mm), without tailstock | A350: 170 length × 68 radius (mm), with tailstock 225 length × 68 radius (mm), without tailstock
- A250: 120 width × 284 depth × 108 height (mm) | A350: 120 width × 384 depth × 108 height (mm)
- File Input Format
- .stl, .bmp, .svg, .dxf, .jpg, .jpeg, .png
- Compatible materials
- CNC: Wood, tooling and modeling board, plastic, bamboo, wax, more being tested | LASER: Wood, leather, plastic, fabric, paper, non-transparent acrylic, more being tested
- Supported Software
- Snapmaker Luban, Autodesk Fusion 360, Vectric Aspire