Solvay - KetaSpire PEEK HC CF10
KetaSpire PEEK HC CF10 from global leaders in chemical and material manufacturing, Solvay, is a high-strength, high-performance filament that has been ISO certified for healthcare applications and includes 10% carbon fibre added for additional strength and stiffness.
Solvay's KetaSpire PEEK HC CF10 filament is ISO 10993 certified for limited contact with bodily fluids and tissue and has 10% carbon fibre added for additional strength and stiffness. Combined with best-in-class chemical and fatigue resistance, parts printed with this material are capable of providing long-term performance at temperatures up to 240°C. An excellent drop-in replacement for metal.
- KetaSpire PEEK HC CF10 is engineered whilst conforming to the highest industry standards and is differentiated due to its unique set of features such as great wear resistance, optimal fatigue resistance, ease of melt processing, high purity and great chemical resistance to acids, bases and organics. These features make KetaSpire PEEK an ideal material for semiconductor, healthcare, automotive, oil & gas and aerospace.
Why KetaSpire PEEK?
- Optimal chemical resistance to organics, acids and bases
- Great wear and abrasion resistance
- Excellent fatigue resistance
- Great dimensional stability
- Superior resistance to hydrolysis in boiling water and superheated steam
- Optimal dielectric with low loss at high temperatures and frequencies
- Ease of processing
- High purity
|Net Filament Weight||0.5 or 1kg|
|Storage||place in zip sealed bag with desiccant after use|
|Processing temperature Range||390-420C|
|Recommended Bed Temperature||>200C|
|Drying Conditions||150C for at least 4 hours|
|Tensile Strength at Yield||140 MPa|
|Tensile Elongation at Break||1.7%|
|Notched Izod Impact||89 J/m|
|Melt Temperature||343 J/m|