Eight Print Jobs-- One 3D Printer, Never Pause Your Work
The X5 from veteran manufacturer Tiertime breaks convention and aims for a continious 3D printing experience. This revolutionary design of auto-swapping in house builkd plates is a break-through for heavy, low-volume 3D printing manufacturing. The X5 will automatically load a fresh build plate onto the build platform after the previous job is done. Load up to 8 build plates and organise them with Tiertime print queue for the ultimate continuous 3D printing experience. This machine also features HEPA and activated Carbon filters for clean, safe printing.
Introducing the Tiertime X5:
• Auto-Swapping Build Plate allow for the build plate to be replaced as soon as the print finishes, allowing for continious printing. This is empowered by Tiertime Print Queue.
• Build Plate Vault allows for upto 12 build plates to be housed within one printer. The plate vault is accessible from a side door, allowing for print beds to be removed and replaced whilst the printer is working.
• Tiertime Print Queue allows multiple users to control and re-order the print queue.
• The Dual Filtration System improves upon Tiertime's first-in-class air filtration to further improve airflow. Air is recirculated through HEPA and activated carbon filters, reducing UFP and VOC emissions.
• Three USB Ports with one for loading jobs, one for computer connectivity and the final port for optional add-ons, such as a USB camera.
- Print Queue: Stack multiple print jobs into a queue, accessible from the printer’s touchscreen and from software.
- Auto-Swap Build Plate: Loading fresh print plates onto the build bed after the previous print job is complete.
- Build Plate Vault: Hold 12 build plates
within the 3D Printer
- Dual Filtration System: Activated carbon& HEPA filters reducing toxic emissions.
Print From a USB stick:
- Printing Technology
- MEM (Melted Extrusion Melting)
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 180 x 230 x 200 mm // 7.1" x 9.1" x 7.9"
- Extruder Maximum Temperature
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- Heated Bed
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm
- XYZ Accuracy
- 2, 2, 0.5 micron
- Print accuracy
- Printing Speed
- Max: 200 mm/sec
- Filament Diameter (mm)
- UP Fila ABS, ABS+, PLA, TPU and third party filaments.
- Platform Levelling
- Manual Calibration and leveling
- File Input Format
- up3, .ups, .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ply, .off, .3ds, .gcode
- Printer volume WxDxH (mm) // WxDxH (inch)
- 850 x 625 x 520 mm // 33.5′′ x 24.6′′ x 20.5′′
- Filament spool compatibility
- 500 - 2000g
- Operating Ambient Temperature
- 15 - 30°C,20 - 70%RH non
- Touch screen
- 7″ Full Colored LCD Screen
- Preview Support Structure
- Editable Support Structure
- Cloud Based Print Setting
- USB cable, Wi-Fi, LAN and USB Stick
- Printer Software
- UP Studio
- Supported OS
- Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X, iOS 8.x/9.x
- Input Voltage / Power
- 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 220W