Anisoprint - Smooth PA - 750g
Smooth PA is a carbon fiber-filled polyamide filament by Anisoprint. Smooth PA is used specifically for the exterior of a part to create a stronger shell and display a matte look with a sleek surface.
Free Shipping on orders over £75
Free lifetime remote support on all products
Anisoprint’s Smooth PA is easy-to-use and guarantees a flawless surface quality. Specifically designed in collaboration with experienced filaments manufacturer Polymaker for use with the Anisoprint Composer A4/A3 and IS Prom printers, Smooth PA is a carbon fibre/polyamide blend for printing tougher, durable, functional parts while offering low moisture absorption as well as anti-warping properties.
- Temperature: best printed between 250 and 270°C
- Speed : recommended between 40-50mm/s for standard Composer A4/A3 setup
- Buildplate adhesion: required to be between 55-60°C
- Drying and storage: Possibility to be printed from open air with no significant damage. Longer prints require the use of a dryer at 60°C and storage in a dry area such as a sealed box with silica gel
- Nozzles: abrasion-resistant nozzle such as the Composer Hardened steel nozzle (0.4 or 0.6) is required.
- Tensile Strength
- 71.63±1.67 (100° ANNEALED)
- Flexural Strength
- 109.97±1.38 (100° ANNEALED)
- Flexural Modulus
- 3535.0±239.29 (100° ANNEALED)
- Young’s Modulus (MPa)
- 3304.39±145.15 (100° ANNEALED)
- Elongation at Break (%)
- 3.57±0.25 (100° ANNEALED)