Clariant are a critically acclaimed organisation, with a solid reputation as world-leaders in the utilisation of speciality chemicals. They are manufacturing unique products and challenging competitors with cutting-edge developments in the 3D Printing industry.
Clariant's high impact modified 10% glass fiber reinforced polylactic acid filament is an exceptional material for the production of
manufacturing aids and functional parts that require high strength and toughness.
- Semi-crystalline thermoplastic polyester
- Easy to print
- No odour during printing
- Very high tensile strength (70 MPa 3D printed in XZ direction)
- High impact strength
- Reduced thermo-oxidative degradation
- Minimized undesired yellowing due to ultraviolet light
- Manufacturing aids (jigs and fixtures) for industries such as automotive, aerospace, consumer goods, electrical & electronics, packaging and more.
- Functional parts requiring strength and toughness.
- Printing Speed
- 30-50 mm/s
- Printing Temperature
- Bed Temperature
- Up to 60°C