Please find below our terms and conditions of sale. Consumers (purchases not intended for business or trade use) should refer to the terms in Section 2
Application and entire agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods detailed in our quotation (Goods and/or Services – implied for all further mentions of Goods) by the buyer (you or Customer) from Instant Makr Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 08342137 whose registered office is at 2a Triangle Road, London, E8 3RP (we or us or Supplier).
2. These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the quotation or from the date of any delivery of the Goods (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
3. These Terms and Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
4. A "business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
5. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
6. Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
7. The description of the Goods is set out in our sales documentation, unless expressly changed in our quotation. In accepting the quotation you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement, promise or other representations about the Goods by us. Descriptions of the Goods set out in our sales documentation are intended as a guide only.
8. We can make any changes to the specification of the Goods which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements.
9. The price (Price) of the Goods is set out in our quotation current at the date of your order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
10. If the cost of the Goods to us increases due to any factor beyond our control including, but not limited to, material costs, labour costs, alteration of exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we can increase the Price prior to delivery.
11. Any increase in the Price under the clause above will only take place after we have told you about it.
12. You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our discretion.
13. The Price is inclusive of fees for packaging and transportation / delivery.
14. The Price is inclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
Cancellation and alteration
15. Details of the Goods as described in the clause above (Goods) and set out in our sales documentation are subject to alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer to sell the Goods which is capable of acceptance.
16. The quotation (including any non-standard price negotiated in accordance with the clause on Price (above)) is valid for a period of 30 days only from the date shown in it unless expressly withdrawn by us at an earlier time.
17. Either of us can cancel the order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
18. We will invoice you for the Price upon your acceptance of the quotation
19. You must pay the Price within 1 day of receiving the invoice, unless other payment terms have been agreed and specified on the quotation.
20. You must make payment even if delivery has not taken place and / or that the title in the Goods has not passed to you.
21. If you do not pay within the period set out above, we will suspend any further deliveries to you and without limiting any of our other rights or remedies for statutory interest, charge you interest at the rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until you pay in full.
22. Time for payment will be of the essence of the Contract between us and you.
23. All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
24. Both parties must pay all amounts due under these Terms and Conditions in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither party is entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
25. We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the quotation, or your order or to another location we agree in writing.
26. If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods from our premises.
27. Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 8 pm.
28. If you do not take delivery of the Goods we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
- a. store or arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs and expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and / or
- b. make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of such redelivery; and/or
- c. after 10 business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
29. If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
30. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
31. We can deliver the Goods by installments, which will be invoiced and paid for separately. Each installment is a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an installment will not entitle you to cancel any other installment.
Inspection and acceptance of Goods
32. You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
33. If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 7 days of delivery, providing details.
34. Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective and if required, have carried out an inspection.
35. Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods and we will, as appropriate, repair, or replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
36. We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
- a. if you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
- b. you make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or
- c. the defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or
- d. the defect arises from normal wear and tear of the Goods; and/or
- e. the defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, wilful damage or any other act by you, your employees or agents or any third parties.
37. You bear the risk and cost of returning the Goods.
38. Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 4 days after delivery.
Risk and title
39. The risk in the Goods will pass to you on completion of delivery.
40. Title to the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for: (a) the Goods and/or (b) any other goods or services that we have supplied to you in respect of which payment has become due.
41. Until title to the Goods has passed to you, you must (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as our bailee; and/or (b) store the goods separately and not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and/or (c) keep the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery.
42. As long as the Goods have not been resold, or irreversibly incorporated into another product, and without limiting any other right or remedy we may have, we can at any time ask you to deliver up the Goods and, if you fail to do so promptly, enter any of your premises or of any third party where the Goods are stored in order to recover them.
43. We can terminate the sale of Goods under the Contract where:
- a. you commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
- b. you are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become the subject of a bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtors;
- c. you enter into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986 , or any other scheme or arrangement is made with your creditors; or
- d. you convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part thereof, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any court for the winding up of your affairs or for the granting of an administration order, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
Limitation of liability
44. Our liability under the Contract, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort, misrepresentation or otherwise will be limited to this section.
45. Subject to the clauses above on Inspection and Acceptance and Risk and Title , all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law (save for those implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
46. If we do not deliver the Goods, our liability is limited, subject to the clause below, to the costs and expenses incurred by you in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods.
47. Our total liability will not, in any circumstances, exceed the total amount of the Price payable by you.
48. We will not be liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with the Goods, for:
- a. any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses; and/or
- b. any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; and/or
- c. any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; and/or
- d. any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or breach by you in relation to your obligations; and/or
- e. any loss relating to the choice of the Goods and how they will meet your purpose or the use by you of the Goods supplied.
49. The exclusions of liability contained within this clause will not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit our liability; and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
50. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).
51. Notices will be deemed to have been duly given:
- a. when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
- b. when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
- c. on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
- d. on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
52. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
53. When providing the Goods to the Buyer, the Seller may gain access to and/or acquire the ability to transfer, store or process personal data of employees of the Buyer.
54. The parties agree that where such processing of personal data takes place, the Buyer shall be 'data controller' and the Seller shall be the 'data processor' as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR ) as may be amended, extended and/or re-enacted from time to time.
55. For the avoidance of doubt, 'Personal Data', 'Processing', 'Data Controller', 'Data Processor' and 'Data Subject' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
56. The Seller shall only Process Personal Data to the extent reasonably required to enable it to provide the Goods as mentioned in these terms and conditions or as requested by and agreed with the Buyer, shall not retain any Personal Data longer than necessary for the Processing and refrain from Processing any Personal Data for its own or for any third party's purposes.
57. The Seller shall not disclose Personal Data to any third parties other than employees, directors, agents, subcontractors or advisors on a strict "need-to-know" basis and only under the same (or more extensive) conditions as set out in these terms and conditions or to the extent required by applicable legislation and/or regulations.
58. The Seller shall implement and maintain technical and organisational security measures as are required to protect Personal Data Processed by the Seller on behalf of the Buyer. Further information about the Seller's approach to data protection is specified in its Data Protection Policy, which can be found on our website. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
59. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
60. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
61. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
62. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Terms and conditions of sale for consumers
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 02034455533.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Instant Makr Ltd whose trading name is iMakr a company registered in England and Wales under number 08342137 whose registered office is at 2a Triangle Road, London, E8 3RP with email address email@example.com; telephone number 02034455533; (the Supplier or us or we)
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the checkbox marked 'I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally'. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means the goods and services advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Website means our website https://www.imakr.com on which the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of sale
17. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
18. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
19. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation ). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
20. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
21. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
22. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, and the purchase is for business use, then our business terms and conditions (Section 1) will apply.
Price and payment
23. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
24. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
25. A range of payment options are available when placing your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
26. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
27. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
28. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
29. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
30. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
31. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
32. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
33. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
34. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and title
35. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
36. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
37. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
38. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
- a. foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace;
- b. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
- c. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
39. Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
- a. in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery;
- b. in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, if the goods become unsealed after delivery;
- c. in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
40. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
41. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
42. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post or email).
43. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
44. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Deduction for Goods supplied
45. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
46. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
47. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
48. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
49. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at 2a Triangle Road, London, E8 3RP without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
50. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
Conformity and Guarantee
51. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
52. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- a. be of satisfactory quality;
- b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- c. conform to their description.
53. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
54. We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
55. For any after-sales support please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successors and our sub-contractors
56. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
57. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
58. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
60. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- a. 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- b. 'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- c. 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
61. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
62. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
63. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com
64. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
65. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales
66. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
67. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 business days.