EnvisionTEC | D4K Pro Dental
The D4K Pro Dental is a high resolution desktop printer by Digital Dentistry pioneers, EnvisionTEC. An ideal printer for any dental lab, the D4K Pro offers high-quality, detailed dental prints with an excellent finish.
Applications: Dental, Orthodontics
Free Shipping on orders over £75
Free lifetime remote support on all products
The EnvisionTEC D4K Pro Dental 3D Printer
The D4K Pro is a high resolution 4K desktop 3D printer capable of incredibly high print speeds for a standard DLP printer and delivers parts with accurate finish and fine detail. EnvisionTEC has built the D4K on an industrial 4K DLP projector and can promise stable performance for many years after purchase.
The D4K for Dental Purposes
For easy use, the D4K Pro Dental is compatible with all EnvisionTEC Dental resins for DLP and provides full solutions for applications from models to dentures and more. This printer is designed for chair-side use and for manufacturing in small labs. The EnvisionTEC Dental 3D Printers can process multiple materials at once on the same machine and as such gives users incredible flexibility in 3D printing. The D4K can process models, castables, restorations and appliances without the need to change the build tray, making it a quick and effective process.
- License: Open material access option
- Intelligent closed loop minimal peeling forces
- Start projects remotely and monitor throughout process
- 24/7 production environment
- Material change within minutes
- Integrated Envision One RP Software
Many of the EnvisionTEC resins are compatible with this machine. Below are two examples of dental resins that work highly efficiently with this machine. Learn more about the EnvisionTEC Dental Portfolio and the best use of the EnvisionTEC resin.
The E-Guide is a biocompatible resin, used during surgery for precise drilling in the dental and orthodontic field.
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 148 x 83 x 110mm ((5.8 x 3.3 x 4.3in)
- XY Resolution
- 25 micron (Enhanced - 50 micron native)
- 50 x 57 x 59cm (19.7 x 22.4 x 23.2in)
- Layer resolution
- 15 - 150 micron
- Touch Screen / Ethernet, USB