Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlex™, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
Free Shipping on orders over £75
Free lifetime remote support on all products
NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible.
Best Suited For:
Fused Deposition 3D printers that use 1.75mm filament.
3D printers that accept other types of filaments such as ABS and PLA
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
- 3.00mm filament spool = .75 kg
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 225°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 20 - 50°C
- Recommended Print Speed: 30 mm/s
You might also like