- On sale!
Intamsys Funmat HT Enhanced
The new second generation Funmat HT is a must-have for anyone who would like to print strong, functional parts. In addition to the new autolevelling function, the HT features: active heated chamber, high nozzle temperature and heated build plate. Allowing you to print a wide range of technical materials including PEEK, PEI, PPSU, Nylon, PC, ABS and PLA.
Free Shipping on orders over £75
Free lifetime remote support on all products
- The FunMat (Functional Materials) HT prints in technical materials like PEEK, PEI, PPSU, PC, PC/CF, Nylon, ABS, PETG, carbon filled and many more speciality and high-temperature filaments.
- The fully enclosed heated build chamber creates a controlled print environment of 90°C. The print bed is heated to 160°C to ensure your print sticks and the internal filament compartment prepares your material for printing.
- Swappable extruders--low temperature and high temperature--are easily changed in under 5 minutes and extend the filament capabilities of the printer. The high-temperature extruder is capable of reaching 450°C.
Two glass beds provided and we recommend using PEI sheets for printing high-temperature materials and BuildTak for low-temperature materials. The printer has a range of advanced features including filament runout detection, an optional camera and now auto bed levelling.
Heated Chamber & Bed
Keeps a controlled environment of 90°C with the print bed heating up to 160°C
High-Temperature Exchangeable Nozzle
High temperature all metal hot end that heats up to 450 °C and can be swapped for standard materials
Functional Material Capability
Able to print PEEK, PC, ULTEM (PEI), PEKK, PETG and many more functional materials
Outstanding Material Performance
Delivers superior results in ABS, PLA and other standard filaments
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 260 x 260 x 260 mm // 10" x 10" x 10"
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- 0.05 - 0.3 mm
- Heated Bed
- Up to 160 °C
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 0.4 mm
- Printing Speed
- 30 - 300 mm/s
- Filament Diameter (mm)
- 1.75 mm
- 43 kg
- Printing Temperature
- Up to 450 °C
- Material type
- PEEK, PEI, POM-C, PC, ABS, PLA, NYLON, TPU
- Platform Levelling
- Assisted manual
- Special Features
- Swappable hot-ends
- Build Plate