Solvay - KetaSpire PEEK 1.75mm
KetaSpire PEEK AM MS NT1 is a high-performance filament that boasts outstanding thermal and chemical resistance. An ideal material for automotive, oil & gas and aerospace.
Free Shipping on orders over £75
Free lifetime remote support on all products
KetaSpire PEEK material blends outstanding mechanical, chemical and thermal properties to offer a material which is ideally suited to the most demanding of applications. Capable of reliable performance at elevated temperatures, KetaSpire PEEK is an excellent choice to replace metal in harsh end-use environments.
- KetaSpire PEEK is engineered to conform to the highest industry standards and is differentiated due to its unique set of features such as great wear resistance, optimal fatigue resistance, ease of melt processing, high purity and great chemical resistance to acids, bases and organics. These features make KetaSpire PEEK an ideal tool for semiconductor, healthcare, automotive, additive manufacturing, oil & gas and aerospace.
Why KetaSpire PEEK?
- Optimal chemical resistance to organics, acids and bases
- Great wear and abrasion resistance
- Excellent fatigue resistance
- Great dimensional stability
- Superior resistance to hydrolysis in boiling water and superheated steam
- Optimal dielectric with low loss at high temperatures and frequencies
- Ease of processing
- High purity
|Net Filament Weight||0.5 or 1kg|
|Storage||place in zip sealed bag with desiccant after use|
|Processing temperature Range||390-420C|
|Recommended Bed Temperature||>200C|
|Drying Conditions||150C for at least 4 hours|
|Tensile Strength at Yield||85 MPa|
|Tensile Elongation at Break||26%|
|Notched Izod Impact||81 J/m|
|Melt Temperature||81 J/m|