Verbatim BVOH Filament 1.75 mm
BVOH (Butenediol vinyl alcohol co-polymer) for use with 3D printers – water-soluble support material for complex 3D printed objects.
Contact us for more details
Free shipping on orders over $500 to mainland US
Free lifetime remote support on all products
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (±0.07mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature of 200-230°C is recommended.
- Heated build platform temperature: 70-80°C recommended.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Storage and Handling :
- Keep material in sealed bag with desiccant until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
You might also like