Verbatim Filament PP 1.75 mm
Verbatim PP is a high heat-resistant 3D printer filament that was engineered for reliable and high-quality prints. It is manufactured to very tight tolerances, to ensure consistent filament feeding during the printing process and stable prints to finish. This filament is used for a wide variety of industrial projects including tooling and prototyping.
Verbatim PP filament is unlike any other; designed to keep up in industrial applications demanding durable, heat-resistant parts. Manufactured in a transparent colour, this filament is suitable for industries like manufacturing, tooling, and prototyping.
- High heat resistance yet soft
- Produced to very tight tolerances (±0.05mm diameter) using leading quality materials for solid and sturdy prints
- Spool is custom designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding during the printing process
- Stored and delivered in a vacuum-sealed bag to keep the filament moisture-less and dust free
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.