3DXTech FibreX™ PSU 1,75mm 500g
3DXTech FibreX™ PSU is a high-quality filament with excellent thermal and chemical resistance properties, as well as great dimensional stability. An ideal choice for a range of demanding applications.
Spørg os om vores rabatter til uddannelse
FibreX™ PSU (Polysulfone) by 3DXTech is a high-temperature filament with excellent thermal and chemical resistance characteristics. Superior mechanical performance at elevated temperatures can often make this filament a better (and less expensive) replacement for Ultem 9085.
Key Features :
- Very high thermal properties with a Tg of 187°C and HDT of 172°C
- Excellent hydrolytic resistance
- High Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR)
- Resists most common automotive fluids, including gasoline, antifreeze, transmission fluid, motor oil, power steering fluid, windshield washer fluid
- Excellent dimensional stability (low creep sensitivity and low, uniform coefficient of thermal expansion) and highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- Sterilization suitable - including EtO gas, radiation, steam autoclaving, plasma, dry heat and cold sterilization
Guideline Print Settings
|Build Plate Temperature
|Heated Build Chamber
|PEI tape or gluestick applied to glass